Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Painting Q-Pop

First a little news: I moved to LA! I'm really excited to be down here and now that I have more free time expect to see more frequent updates and new art!

And I already have some new art to show in the form of a mural that I was fortunate to be able to help Kevin paint in a new shop run by our friend in Little Tokyo called Q-Pop. Here's a rad time-lapse video Kevin put together showing the process:

Painting Q Pop from Kevin's Worldwide Adventures on Vimeo.


Go visit the shop to see it in person and to buy all sorts of cool stuff from our buddy Chris! It's located at 128 Astronaut E S Onizuka St, Los Angeles CA 90012 .

2 comments:

geenpool said...

L.A.? Have fun man...hope it all turns up roses/daisies, or whatever it is the kids are saying nowadays...

ahmed said...

شركة نقل عفش